Tuesday, October 20, 2009

With a Single Pillow Underneath Your Single Head

I'm posting earlier in the day BECAUSE I still have work to do on a storyboard and I know I'll most likely put that off so long that by the time I finish I won't feel like blogging much.
So I guess I'm putting it off with the thing I feel like I wouldn't have time to do if I tried to do it afterwards. Which is sort of an infinite loop. But it's happening.

I woke up at 6 AM this morning. I really don't remember the last time that happened. I don't remember the last time I woke up before 8... But alas, I needed to sign up for camera rentals at the Media Center and everyone lines up at ridiculously early times, so I got to go ridiculously early and got my slot WOO!

However, due to that, I am now extremely fried, even though I took a crazy-long nap earlier. I think it's partially because I downed a Redjak on the way to my last lecture and that made me shaky for a couple hours, so now that that's worn off, there's no energy left.

So I've been doing absolutely nothing all day just because on days when I have work to do, I don't do anything fun, nor do I do anything responsible. And am then left doing nothing all day. Then I do work at night when it becomes pivotal.

My days will be long and work-filled until Monday =/
Oh and speaking of work-filled, I've never needed a job more urgently and I'll be hard pressed to find a block of time for employment hunting until sometime next week. woo...

Ok. I'm really worn out and I'm going to save my last bits of energy for doing this project tonight. yeesh

---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment