Monday, October 19, 2009

I Wish It Didn't Hurt with Every Thought of You

Tomorrow I may or may not have a midterm.

The evidence FOR is as follows:

-The syllabus reads MIDTERM EXAM where it usually lists assignments due.
-The last topic on the study guide they gave me is also the last topic I have listed in my notes.

The evidence AGAINST is as follows:

-The study guide reads at the top "The midterm exam for World Cinema will be held on October 26th, 2009" (one week from tomorrow).
-I do not want to study tonight.

I don't think I'm gonna study. You'd think I wouldn't be quite stupid enough to ignore the professor if he told me to change the midterm date on the study guide. I hope.

This is the life I choose for myself

------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment