Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Miss You Most When It's Quiet Along the Western Front

Tonight is We The Living! Woo!

I'm excited. And also, I have like 2 hours to do a ton of cleaning and run a few errands so today's post will be another short one. I'll make up for the crappy weekend posts tomorrow - promise.

There's going to be a party going on at the apartment tonight on top of the concert and the bar-hopping. So tonight could very well be epic.

Sometimes cleaning is like lying. You're saying to people "This is my living atmosphere" while in fact, most of the time things don't look half so pristine as when they do right after a cleaning. But we all still do it because it looks nice and makes people happy, ourselves included. That being said, I'm gonna go lie to all my friends by picking up some trash in the living room.

Ja matta

------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment