Saturday, October 10, 2009

When I Awoke, I Was Alive in Somebody's Room

Aiiieeee. I didn't blog today. I am now rather drunk. Typos = expected.

It's 4am again. Im listening to Margot and the Nuclear So & So's and Nick's cursing at Blogger becaues it's being obnoxious about letting him sign in and Google accounts and such.

But tonight was a GREAT time. Drew, Brittany, and Bo came over and we had some good times. And I tried both the Bierstick and shotgunning a beer for the first time. Then we went to Karaoke Kid and met up with Marie and Andrew, who are both awesome to hang out with.

And then other such fun times. I need to sleep so badly. I cut myself under my fingernail at some point. It hurts to type. So we watched some TV instead.

Goodnight lovely readers.
-------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. and you are SUCH a champion at both of your new beer drinking skills

    ReplyDelete