Wednesday, October 14, 2009

She's is Beautiful, but She Don't Mean a Thing to Me

4 more classes for the week. Followed by an awesome weekend with visitors and such.

I have little motivation to blog today.

Let's play the relations game:

aluminum sheet metal factory industry smoke stacks library book metal detector store gift shop mall escalator second floor Express graphic tee cotton Zooey Deschanel Ben Gibbard Death Cab Transatlanticism ocean Japan samurai katana Kill Bill Uma Thurman actress Emma Stone Zombieland shotgun shells beach tide pier funnel cake powdered sugar snow jacket leather couch nap
-----

I guess I can comment on the visitation of Lauren and Emilee this weekend.

I may end up in Milwaukee Friday night. I like single nights in Milwaukee. It makes me feel like I have connections in more than one place. Plus I feel pretty comfortable with Milwaukee these days. I've gotten to know it much better over the past year or so.
Sooo if that happens I'm sure I'll have a good time, cause who wouldn't have a good time whilst out drinking with Emilee? I don't think that's allowed.
The other possibility is that they come here, which also involves going out drinking with Emilee, so it also must therefore be a good time.
I need to buy some beer...

So here's my current TV list in no particular order:

---Sarah Connor Chronicles - about 19 episodes behind. but it was cancelled, so no big rush.
---Dollhouse - about a season behind, and there's a new one out every week >_<
---Big Bang Theory - just caught up today!
---How I Met Your Mother - caught up
---Community - caught up
---The Office - caught up
---Heroes - still 4 or 5 episodes behind.
---Glee - all caught up and watched the new one as it aired earlier this evening
---Castle - just started watching (meaning 1 episode in) and the new season is already in progress AAHH!

that is all

--------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment