Monday, October 26, 2009

He Had the World at His Feet, Glory In the Eyes of a Young Girl

I need to come up with a Halloween costume.

So far the only ideas I've had have been Leon from Resident Evil 4 and Korben Dallas from Fifth Element, but neither of the above works well as on its own.












Korben and Leeloo :)

Now I'm thinking about Battlestar crew outfits because it's simple, but I don't see tons of people recognizing that.













Anyway, whatever.

I'm in a better mood today than I was yesterday. Mostly because I'm all through midterms time and have all week to work on one last film project, thanks to an extension attained this morning.
So now I have time and energy for a bit of blogging.

I watched through the 6 or 7 episodes that have been made of this show Bored to Death.












Starring!!! :

Jason Schwartzman,








Zak Galifianakis,








and TED DANSON!







----------------------
Not to mention these pretty cute girls -
Olivia Thirlby








and Heather Burns.








And I really like it so far! It's about a writer who's girlfriend breaks up with him, so he gets all mopey and bored and decides to entertain himself by posting an ad for his services as an unlicensed private detective (services he has very few of).
Also, it's HBO so the show gets away with some crazy shit sometimes
------------------------------------------------

I love this picture.


















because.
Tahmoh Penikett plays THE coolest character on Battlestar.
Eliza Dushku is REALLY awesome and hot.
And Joss Whedon is possibly the greatest television writer EVARR!

Speaking of Joss, HOW AWESOME IS THIS!!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
MALCOLM REYNOLDS BACK ON TV!!! (briefly)

I'd like to extend a massive thank you to the creators of Castle for that one. It made me very happy.

----------------------------------------------

Oh, so this weekend I was here: Geek.Kon 2009 and it was as fun as it looks!!! I forgot how much I love cons and geeks, because I don't get nearly enough exposure during the school year. So I was totally geeking out all weekend and scaring my partner. She was really cool about all the crazy people though and seemed to enjoy herself.
But I was hoping I'd randomly be in the background of this person's pics or videos but I don't appear to be. I was however, just to the right of the frame for all of the video of costumes and skits they have because we were taping the same thing.
So stay tuned for my documentary!

I have to wake up in 5 hours. I'd write more, but I'll just save it for tomorrow or sometime soon.

Night.

------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. i agree on the castle reference... however your link didn't work for me. asked me to sign in to my youtube account. which i should but do not have.

    ReplyDelete