Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Knew Not Wrong From Right 'Til First I Saw You

This was a good weekend.

The first of an epic month as well. Because - next weekend is We The Living where TONS of people I know will be gathering to see an awesome band. Followed by... well I guess the next weekend is nothing crazy-awesome, but there are some good parties going on. Then Lauren comes up to our fair state the next weekend. and thenn.... well not long after comes Halloween, which just sounds like it's going to be insane.
I just need a job to fund my fun...

So let's talk about
for a minute, because it's most of what I've been spending my time on these last few days. (Well... that and drinking a lot. And some other awesome stuff)




Seriously though, is there anything more satisfying than

and
????????

---Well maybe
That's all I really have to say on the subject.

And now for a list of movies I have to see... urgently

- District 9
- Inglorious Basterds
- 500 Days of Summer (again)
- 9
- Braveheart
- Zombieland

I really stopped seeing movies at the end of summer. failtastically

That's it for now. Kind of all over the place today.

-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment