Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And When I See You, I Really See You Upside Down

Transatlanticism is just the greatest......

-----------------
I am so dead tired.

So this blog experiment is just not very entertaining so far. So I'm going to start incorporating talking about movies and actors some. Hopefully not to the point of being a review blog, but more so pointing out interesting facets or things I think are neat.

And since I'm too tired to be witty for very long, if at all tonight, I shall make this brief.

I watched a movie over the summer while sitting in my basement, bored. And I ended up really liking it. The movie was:
STARRING

Josh Hartnett -------------------------------- and Radha Mitchell


And if memory serves, it was very good. It's about two people with Asperger's Syndrome who are in a support group and meet and fall for each other. But they can barely cope with their own syndromes, much less each other's, so difficulties arise.
So there's a lot of great acting. really great acting. and wonderful wardrobe, especially on Radha's part. And she's really pretty.
---------------------------------------------------------------
AAAAAND the daily screen:

2 comments:

  1. I knew a guy with Asperger Syndrome. He was just sort of socially awkward, and no joke he had a poop fetish, which was a little weird as well. To my knowledge he is still socially awkward and still has a poop fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I too know someone who has it. And yeah, his is pretty mild as well, so he's just a little bit goofy.

    ReplyDelete