Friday, September 25, 2009

Cause I Get 1000 Hugs from 10,000 Lightning Bugs

It's Friday and I figure I shouldn't be posting much later than 8 or 9 on a Friday...


That being said, I've been playing Gears of Way ALL DAY. And it's tiring me out before anything even happens tonight (I should drink drinks with caffeine I suppose). But despite it being 7:30 now, "All DAY" has only been a little over 6 hours so far. So I've got a ways to go.

Let's be topical and talk about drinking. The location and medium of drinking in particular.
Honestly, I feel like 90% of the time I get a much better buzz and become a much more energetic and fun drunk when the majority of my drinking takes place NOT in a large party atmosphere. I'm most comfortable and prone to awesome drunkenness when I'm in a small group, preferably as small, awesome bars or doing something thoroughly entertaining in someone's place of living.

Recent examples include:
-Going to Wando's and Red Shed with Nick, Ashley, Kristin and Jake
-Lemon with Caitlin, Marie and Amanda and then the Black Rose was REALLY awesome!

:( those are the only recent examples I have. Obviously I don't do this often enough.



But you get the point. Large, crazy parties are not my scene. I am neither good at approaching people nor dancing. Not to mention my wardrobe (not for college parties). I felt too old for the last couple parties I was at. Not better than the people there... just too old.

Really though, sometimes I am in the mood for something big and crazy. Not all that often, but sometimes I need loud and hectic party experiences.


We shall see how tonight turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment