Monday, November 2, 2009

"I'm sure you will, mi amigo. I'm sure you will."

I'm not gonna blog about Halloween. It was crazy. 'Nuff said.


This week may apparently consist of me attending multiple birthday parties where there will be MORE drinking, even though I thought the harrowing destruction of my body would have ended with Halloween. Also, I need to find a job amidst the week night bar crawls >_<

Well I got distracted from writing for a while (Lauren...) so this will be shortish, but I didn't have much to say anyway EXCEPT that I'm considering periodically including reviews/overviews of the TV episodes I watch each day or sometimes of movies. I think that might be fun, but the issue would be that people who don't follow the shows wouldn't find much use in episodic updates. I don't know. Let me know what you think.
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment